Tuesday, October 26, 2010

this week


CARROT MUSHROOM LOAF - moosewood revised cookbook (theres a great one in cafebrendas cookboook too)
CHICKEN SAGE PESTO PASTA
GRILLED MARINATED DUCK with the last of our heirloom bag ripened tomatoes and roasted acorn squash
"GRILLED CHICKEN FOR PEOPLE WHO HATE GRILLED CHICKEN" in case we hate the duck
CHICKEN BRUSSEL SPROUT SKILLET (inspired from dinner a love story)
GOAT CHEESE CHIVE SCAMBLE
PUMPKIN MUFFINS
VANILLA ICE CREAM (made with the help of R & A) with warm apple pie filling over it
APPLE OAT PANCAKES (Local Flovors cookbook)
Homemade make your own PIZZA ON NAAN BREAD with frozen garden beans
CHICKEN ENCHILADAS using the leftover grilled chicken and shredded zuchini

I have been writing a weekly list of dinner ideas for the past 10 years and then grocery list based on that list (I LOVE lists) so all I have to do is pick something from the list and Ill have all the ingredients. I wish I would have kept my lists though... so that when fall comes around again next year I remember some of the greats...guess not too late to start.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe you made all that food already and it's only Tuesday!!! (Or maybe some you made and some your making?) Anyway, it all sounds so good... don't be surprised if you see us on your doorstep in an hour.

Hi.d said...

my picture and post are a few days late - yes made some and still making. yes to surprise doorstep friends! funny that you put a book stack photo up yesterday too! love this reading weather!