Sunday, November 20, 2011

katherines basement




favorite new bags and print from my friend katherine - she is doing such great work - katherines basement!
You can see katherine (she makes great dog beds too) and a bunch of other artists at snap crafted pop

Sat dec 3 (4-9pm)
Sunday Dec 4 (10 - 5 pm)

My friend Jen Knoch of radar has put together this show

A two-day event of distinctive holiday shopping, celebrating some of the most unique Twin Cities' local artisans and crafters, many exhibiting for the first time. "This intimate shopping event has all the trappings of an in-home holiday party," says Jen. "A stress-free, intimate experience that’s designed for gals, guys—and even their four-legged friends."

I think it will be a really unique place to find some great gifts - the space looks so great. Katherine is going to have some of my calendars and journals at her little shop - I was bummed because this overlaps with No Coast .... which a I feverishly working on getting all my things together for right NOW! I just knew pulling two shows together would be too much for this mama...hopefully next year!

No comments: