Saturday, November 26, 2011

thankful for...






clear skies, sunshiny mountain days, and clear roads!
a wonderful family - immediate - the one I grew up with - and the one I married in to
sweetest little girls
funny little girls with such great smiles
owl eyes ( get real close - noses and faces touching with your eyes closed ... open them the other person looks like an owl - we do this a lot!)
sweet little boy nephews who love their cousins
cool snowboarding nephews
skiing with our little girls
my husband - oh love his night head massages and watching him with our little sweeties
a no jacket weekend - in the 50s in the mountains
shopping in breckenridge with with my sister in law, and her great friend and my mother in law...and no kids!
surrounded by piles of projects
getting the projects completed!
art time
cozy scarves but woah want this one too now and caramel brulee lattes
new christmas music and time to get ready for it (Im almost done shopping - yep for real)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Looks like a great trip Heidi! Also what time should I stop by for my head massage?