Monday, September 24, 2012

roadtrip - sebewaing


in july (and posting in sept - but I know looking at this in february will make me smile!)

Such a great trip with the my husbands family - we drove out to Sebewaing MI to visit my husbands grandma - so great to spend some time with her and her huge family! It was so so good to see our nephews and bro and sis in law from Breckenridge - and I know the girls especially loved spending lots of time with their big girl cousin - she is such a sweetie to them. We saw lots of extended family too, went for a swim in lake huron, saw a local play that Joan (mikes grandma) made all the casts costumes, ice cream at the dairy barn, lots of time exploring mikes grandpas workshop and a great dusk hike around the airport that mikes grandpa built.

No comments: